Instead of worrying about…
- The bright yellow homework folder that Hanan should have turned in on Friday and yet I found it laying on the kitchen table this morning???
- The 300 lb. Thanksgiving baskets I need to deliver immediately this morning so the turkeys can defrost in a reasonable amount of time.
- How dirty the house is down to the curtains in the dining room that I’ve needed to wash for a month because somehow there’s frosting smeared to them.
- How irritated Ray was about not being able to find things this morning (See number 3 and know I don’t just need to clean, I need to straighten up the mess.)
- The mountain of laundry that seems to magically accumulate over the weekend and out of Ray’s suitcase. (Should I check the suitcase for the Crocs he couldn’t find?)
- The fact that I really need to get to the store before everyone else to get ready for Thanksgiving day.
- The huge deadline I’m under for Celebration Sunday.
- The fact that Christmas shopping needs to start immediately