It’s been a while… MckMama is back. She’s starting up the Not Me Monday blog carnival again. I feel a little like I did the first time. Excited, anxious. I really think I need to get a life. I’m getting a head start and I’ll have to hook up with Mr. Linky later. It’s a busy Monday. Make sure you check out MckMama’s blog just to see how well Stellan is. God is good. Let’s get started…
- This week I’m not excited to see smiling little Stellan and my Mondays will not be better because of all the Not Me! posts.
- You already know I didn’t take 3 kids to the beach by myself. I didn’t make a fool of myself trying to keep Bria from drowning herself. I didn’t waste all sorts of money on what should have been a cheap outing.
- I didn’t let me kids eat out 3 times over the course of a weekend. I wouldn’t feed them that much junk just because their Daddy was gone and I didn’t want to be bothered to cook anything, Not Me!
- I’m not at all worried that Ray doesn’t have his luggage yet. I haven’t lost track of how many hours he’s been forced to weather the same clothes in dry dessert heat. I’m not constantly thinking I may have to burn the luggage if he brings those clothes home without washing them.
- I’m not at all anxious about our upcoming move. I haven’t had anyone try to see me their home in the very depressed market of Memphis. I also haven’t had anyone ask to buy my house well below what we want for it. This isn’t going to be a long 6 months at all.
Well that’s all I didn’t do. What did you not do this week?