I’ve been a bit absent. Things seem quiet around here. Then again, it seem chaotic too… Here is a brief update.
Technically our travel approval to go get Jack could come any second. I’m hoping this week. I’m thinking Thursday might be a good guess. We might leave as early as two weeks later. In preparation this past week, mostly this weekend we…
- Got the big girls moved upstairs, complete with a closet.
- Ray finished Jack’s bed. I got bedding on the bed and Nana Bonnie supplied us with some pretty cute pillows.
- We picked up a suitcase.
- Our travel list is made but not filled.
- We have essentially what we need to leave tomorrow except for medication.
- Finished Jack’s room. (300 little projects that I really need to start and or finish)
- Purchased gifts.
- Filled medication.
- Prepared the photo book for Jack.
- Shopped to finish the travel list.
- Started thinking about the 500 last minute things that I won’t think about until they say go!
We shopped. We ate. We shopped. They shopped. We ate some more and had big big fun. It was a very nice and needed distraction from constantly checking my email.
We registered for the new school year. I’m saving that post for tomorrow. That was Tuesday and I’m still angry.